Treatment is prescribed after verifying the symptoms and studying the investigation reports. The treatment proceeds in various stages : 1 to 17 days
- During the first 8 days of the treatment the patient feels fatigued.
- On the 12th day, the patient senses the symptoms going on the wane
- On the 14th day, half of the symptoms disappear.
- On the 17 day, 80% of the symptoms (ie, more than half of the remaining) disappear.
- By this period, the high levels of cholesterol, blood sugar and blood pressure regain their normal values.
- At this stage, allopathic medicines are reduced progressively, and the patient’s diet and habits are brought to control and restriction.
- The patient is not allowed to idle away his time or to take rest. And in just 17 days, the patients who were too weak to even get up from the bed now walk, climb and even jog!. These miracles one could witness with one’s own eyes.
- During the next 17 days, food restriction is withdrawn. This procedure continues for 100 days. And by this interval, the patient’s entire symptoms disappear and the investigation reports become satisfactory. Patients who were administered insulin treatment could stop it and return to normal diet. Hypertension and high cholesterol patients also could come back to normal diet stopping all allopathic medicines.